Air Handling Units / Energy Recovery Units
An air handling unit, commonly called an AHU, is the composition of elements mounted in large, accessible box-shaped units called modules, which house the appropriate ventilation requirements for purifying, air-conditioning or renewing the indoor air in a building or premises.
Select options to focus your product search
Annexair Air Handling Units
Energy Wall Energy Recovery Units (ERV)
- Easy to install with NO CRANE REQUIRED
- Fixed-plate architecture for ZERO MAINTENANCE
- Engineered to reduce energy costs
- Enhance quality and oxygenation of indoor air while maintaining comfortable temperature and humidity
- Reduction of bacterial loading
Greentek Energy Recovery Units (ERV)
Pace Air Handling Units
Systemair Air Handling Units
Need a custom solution? No problem.
Since our inception, Klima New York has been involved in numerous LEED-certified projects. With today’s focus on “green” buildings, we’re proud to say that our staff of skilled, experienced commercial HVAC technicians can provide custom energy solutions to fit your project’s needs.Get In Touch