Lower energy costs
Reduce maintenance costs
Johnson Facility Explorer
The FX80 Supervisory Controller is a web-based supervisory-class controller in the Facility Explorer® product family. The FX80 controller manages networks of field controllers using open communication protocols, such as BACnet®, LonWorks®, and the N2 Bus.
Each FX80 controller includes a graphical system user interface with an HTML5 web profile, a configuration tool that you can access with the web browser, and robust security. Remote access is easily achieved using a wired or wireless connection from the Internet or intranet. Multiple users can connect to the FX80 controller concurrently.
The FX80 Supervisory Controller is a compact DIN rail mountable controller with the capability for remote external input and output points. In addition, the FX80 controller’s hardware and software design is modular, so you can plug in accessories, such as communications option modules, if needed.
The i-Vu® Building Automation System provides everything you need to access, manage, and control your building, including the powerful i-Vu user interface with plug-and-play BACnet controllers.
Though optimized for Carrier HVAC equipment, the i-Vu system uses open BACnet standards — allowing you to integrate any of your HVAC components, in addition to other building systems such as lighting, variable speed drives, meters, and much more.
- Pre-engineered control programs to simplify system setup and minimize field programming
- Built-in system strategies that eliminate the need for system coordination modules
- A graphic-rich user interface accessible from any web-enabled device or wall-mounted touchscreen
- Tools for energy reporting and analytics to drive proactive changes to your building’s environment
LG Multisite VM3
The MultiSITE VM3 is a compact and powerful controller that will allow you to manage all of your Building Automation, Energy, Security, and Operational Systems in real time using a standard web browser from anywhere at any time.
The MultiSITE VM3 will also allow you to integrate all of your devices and equipment into a unified, interoperable solution. It is designed and engineered for compatibility with LG Air Conditioning Systems and offers a single solution for integrating LG Air Conditioning equipment with your other Building Automation needs.
Benefits & Features:
- Operates with Niagra 4 for optimal performance
- Integrates Multi V, Multi V S and select Multi F systems with third party building management systems.
- Enterprise scale control system capable of 3rd party integration
- Graphical User Interface for LG equipment
- Indoor unit control/monitoring by groups/indoor units
- Occupancy control
- Power Distribution Indicator (PDI)